1. I graduated! // 2. Filmed a youtube video with my high school best friends before we all said goodbye! // 3. Kariba Senior Trip!
4. Prom with the best girls and I had the best date, Sophie ♥ // 5. Another pic from my Kariba trip with Jordyn // 6. Maybelline and FAFA Fashion Party!
7. My business cards for my blog! // 8. Hunter came back to visit me ! // 9. Kariba Trip AGAIN! ( I freaking loved this trip) // 10. Visited Maasai Market in Nairobi after two long years, I loved it!
Hey loves, there you have it my 2015 in 10 pictures! I repeated my senior trip to Kariba like 3 times but I had so much fun! It’s been a crazy year but I’m sure 2016 will be even crazier ( and hopefully better) ! I learned so much this year and I went through so much. I gained friends and I lost some. I got to finally understand myself a little better and I only really started taking more care of myself the last 6 months of the year. I went through some crazy things; good and bad. I moved away from home and for the second time lived on my own. I turned 19! Ah! I started my blog! Ah!
I will say 2015 hasn’t been the best year of my life but a lot of good happened. I’m so excited for 2016 and optimistic for the change that is soon to come.
Here are my resolutions for 2016.
1. Read more. I used to love reading as a child and then I kinda gave it up and slacked throughout the years. I want to read more and already begun, I just started reading ” How to be Parisian wherever you are”.
2. Exercise and eat better. I just spent $1550 on a 6 month food program, maybe after the 6 months I’ll explain why but I want to live a much healthier life.
3. Become a lot tidier haha. I’m not dirty, just picking an outfit is hard and clothes end up on the floor.
4. Doing things for me and not for others. I intend on being a little selfish this year #sorrynotsorry.
5. Love myself a little more. Insecurities suck.
6. Continuing to take steps into becoming the woman I want to be; stylish , graceful, funny, ambitious and adventurous.
7. Become more cultured.
8. Meditate more, I seriously slacked this year and meditation solves everything.
9. Learn when to say no and know that it’s okay.
10. Take an amazing trip abroad with the people I love ♥
Adding one more
11. Inspire somebody, whether that’s inspiring someone when it comes to fashion or blogging or writing or even just art in itself , I would love to inspire somebody next year, even if it’s one person.
What are your resolutions?
HAPPY NEW YEAR
WISHING YOU NOTHING BUT THE BEST